There are many factors which influence our decision regarding whether or not to accept a loan application. These factors may include:
- Level and conduct of existing and previous borrowing or finance agreements.
- Frequency of applications for new credit.
- Amount requested.
- Term of requested borrowing.
- Monthly income and existing outgoings.
- Conduct of accounts held with Yorkshire Bank, if applicable.
Please note: This list is not exhaustive. These factors help us assess how affordable the loan would be to ensure we continue to lend funds in a responsible manner.