There could be a number of reasons why a transaction hasn’t worked. Consider the following examples, or call us on one of the numbers below if you need further help.
- Have you used the correct PIN / Mastercard Securecode / Verified by Visa password?
- Do you have available credit?
- If you have recently moved address and your transaction has been declined online, a mismatched address may be the cause of the issue. Contact the vendor or Card Services on the number below.
- If you have a new card, you may also have a new account number which won’t work at online merchants you have used previously. You may just need to update your personal details with the new account number.
- Card Services, including lost or stolen cards (UK): 0800 678 3320
- Card Services (overseas): +44 141 221 3054
- Lost or stolen cards (overseas): +44 141 223 2358
- Mastercard SecureCode or Verified by Visa: 0800 121 4251