To complete your mortgage application we would require wage slips as proof of your income, they must be the originals or certified copies (these must be certified by the bank or by a solicitor). Below is a list of what we would require:
- Monthly: 1 most recent payslip.
- Four weekly: 2 most recent payslips.
- Fortnightly: 4 most recent payslips.
- Weekly: 4 most recent payslips.
Self employed customers
If you own more than 25% of a business the bank would consider you to be self employed and would require you to provide the below as proof of your income:
- 2 years' Financial Accounts OR
- 3 years' HMRC Tax Calculation with accompanying Tax Year Overviews