- About you
- About your business
- Your new account
* Indicates mandatory field
To complete this application form, you will need:
- Your contact details
- Contact details for any other signatories linked to the business
- Existing Clydesdale Bank business account customers should contact their Relationship Manager or call us on 0800 032 3971
- New business customers will need their business address, date the business started trading, number of employees and level (or anticipated figure) of annual sales / turnover
- Please include any details of anyone who currently owns more than 25% of the shares in the business.
Once you have submitted your enquiry we’ll send you a confirmation email and contact you within 5 business days.
Please note that if you are a new customer we may need you to supply proof of your trading address and visit your nearest branch for verification of your identification as part of any application process.
Before starting, please check our eligibility requirements:
Please confirm the following points are correct for you and other parties to the business:
- You are resident in the UK (and not the Channel Islands/I.O.M)
- You are 18 years of age or over
- You or your business/previous business(es) have not had any County Court Judgements in the past 6 years.
- Are not currently bankrupt and have not been within the past 5 years
Please note that in order to complete your application we will send you documentation by post or where possible by our secure email service which you will be asked to return. Where we use secure email you will be asked to create a secure email password to access the contents of the email.
When we are in receipt of the completed documentation we may in some circumstances contact you by telephone which will enable us to agree the most suitable account type from our range of products (Terms & Conditions and qualifying criteria apply). Terms & Conditions of our products are available here.
Use of email
We may send you documentation by email, to the address you specify. You will be asked to complete the documentation and return this. We may send you further emails about your application.
How we will use your information
A full description of how and for what purposes your information may be processed can be viewed here.
We will share your information with Credit Reference Agencies to help determine what credit products and services we can provide you. These agencies will use the information for assessing credit applications, debt tracing and prevention of money laundering. In the case of joint applications, you confirm all applicants understand that an 'association' linking their financial records together will be created by these agencies.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering. Further details explaining how the information held by fraud prevention agencies can be found in our 'Use of Personal Information' notice.