Frequently Asked Questions

Can I switch my current account if I am overdrawn?

Yes, and your new bank or building society may be able to provide you with an Arranged Overdraft to pay off any existing overdraft, subject to their normal lending criteria. If this isn’t the case you must make separate arrangements to repay your old bank or building society what you owe.


We value your feedback. Did you find this article useful?