Clydesdale Bank Logo

Cash ISA accounts

How do I transfer my Cash ISA to another product or provider?

To ensure that you do not lose the tax benefits of your ISA, you must not close or withdraw funds from your account. To transfer funds between ISAs, you must complete a Transfer Authority Form with the provider that you want to transfer the funds to. Your new provider will then contact your existing provider to have the funds transferred for you.


We value your feedback. Did you find this article useful?

Need help?

0800 678 1230
to speak to an advisor
(Monday to Friday 8.00am-8.00pm, Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm, Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm)

Find nearest branch

You can find impartial information and guidance on money matters on the Money advice service website.
Clydesdale Bank is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), Find out more.