Clydesdale Bank Logo


I am unsure of my tax information. Can Clydesdale Bank help?

We can’t offer advice about tax information. If you need help, you should contact your tax adviser. HM Revenue & Customs can offer guidance on how to obtain a tax adviser.

It is recommended that Business customers contact their legal or finance department about tax matters.


We value your feedback. Did you find this article useful?

Need help?

0800 678 1230
to speak to an advisor
(Monday to Friday 8.00am-8.00pm, Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm, Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm)

Find nearest branch

You can find impartial information and guidance on money matters on the Money advice service website.
Clydesdale Bank is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), Find out more.