As a Yorkshire Bank customer you are able to receive and send faster payments into and from your account. This allows much quicker telephone, internet, mobile and Standing Order payments between your account and other banks and building societies.
Increased flexibility and convenience
This service is particularly useful to both personal and business customers using internet, mobile and/or telephone banking since payments will get there much quicker. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the majority of payments will reach the beneficiary account immediately.
- Payments can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Payments will normally reach the beneficiary account immediately, however, in some cases, it can take longer, but in any case, should arrive no later than the end of the next business day.
- Payments can be made via internet banking, mobile and telephone banking in accordance with the payment limits set
- Internet Banking limit up to £30,000
- Telephone Banking limit £5,000
Payments will only be processed through the Faster Payments Service if both the bank / building society sending and receiving the payment are participants of the scheme.
Each bank or building society has its own limits for faster payments which can vary from time to time. So, if you need to make a payment over the limit, or if you need to guarantee same day payment, you should consider using CHAPS**(fee applicable, please contact your branch or relationship manager).
For more information and to check if the beneficiary’s account can receive a faster payment visit Faster Payments Website
** CHAPS is the Clearing House Automated Payment System.