- Guidance notes
- About you
- About your Personal Circumstances
- About your complaint
- What happens next
Complaint Form Guidance Notes
From the 30th of June 2019, if you have raised an Information Request and it comes back positive we will automatically raise a Complaint on your behalf. You will have received a letter from us confirming this. If your letter doesn't make reference to the Bank automatically raising a Complaint on your behalf, please continue to complete and submit this form.
* Indicates mandatory field
- You can help us by providing as much information as possible. Don’t worry if you can’t recall all details, tell us all you can and we will still handle your complaint. Our aim is to gather all the key information so that the complaint can be assessed more quickly.
- Based on the information you provide we can search relevant electronic records back to January 2000.
- If you believe you held PPI before this date it would be helpful if you can provide your sort code, account number and dates you believe you held the PPI. However, if you don’t have this information we’ll still investigate your complaint.
Please note: you will not be able to save this form and complete it at a later date.
If you need any assistance in completing this form or if you have any practical needs where we could help by making adjustments like using large print, Braille, audio or alternative languages, please contact us on 0800 055 6655 between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday or visit us in branch
Using Your Personal Information
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of investigating your complaint.
- A full description of how and for what purposes your information may be processed through the investigation of your complaint, plus further details of how your information is held by fraud prevention agencies, can be found in our Use of Personal Information statement within our Fair Processing Notice.