- Guidance notes
- About you
- What happens next
Commission earned by a provider Guidance Notes
* Indicates mandatory field
- Please use this form if you believe you are eligible to make a complaint about the level of commission earned by us on any PPI policy.
- If you need any assistance in completing this form or if you have any practical needs where we could help by making adjustments like using large print, Braille, audio or alternative languages, please contact us on 0800 055 6655 (or if you live outside of the UK please call us on +44 141 952 3437*) between 8am and 8pm (UK Time) Monday to Friday, and 8am and 5pm on Saturdays. Note: on Thursday 29th August, you can call between 8am and Midnight, or visit us in branch.
Please note: you will not be able to save this form and complete at a later date.
Using Your Personal Information
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of investigating your complaint.
- A full description of how and for what purposes your information may be processed through the investigation of your complaint, plus further details of how your information is held by fraud prevention agencies, can be found in our Use of Personal Information statement within our Fair Processing Notice.